Take advantage of our low season offer and spend a week full of diving activities in the Greek island of Skopelos in a 4* Hotel!
– One week accommodation in a 4* hotel in Skopelos Island.
– A package of 10 guided dives for certified divers or a PADI Open Water Diver certification package for beginners
!! This price applies for Early Bird bookings until the 30th of March.
Download the full description of the offer HERE or read more details below.
DIVING & ACCOMMODATION IN SKOPELOS ISLAND, GREECE
15/05-03/06/2018 & 17-30/09/2018
The offer includes a 7-day stay in the luxurious ”Adrina Beach Hotel”, plus a diving package for which you can choose between 10 guided dives (for certified) or a PADI Open Water Diver certification course (for beginners) at the cost of 540euros/person. With an early bird booking until 30th of March get an extra 10% discount! Which means only 490euros/person.
More specifically the offer includes:
– Accommodation in Twin or double (bed) rooms (21sq.m.), with bath, private balcony, satellite TV, mini fridge, Air-con., Free wireless Internet access and other amenities.
– The room are spacious enough to accommodate an extra bed or baby cot with an extra charge of 10euros/day.
– Daily buffet breakfast with Mediterranean and local flavors.
– Use of the hotel’s facilities (pool, restaurants, beach bars, sun beds and umbrellas on the beach, wi-fi, etc.).
– Use of Dive Resort’s facilities (shower, changing room, PC for data transfer, etc.)
– Ten dives per person (2 or 3 dives per day) including use of tanks and weights, boat transfers (or/and car transfers) to the dive sites, and underwater professional guide.
– Instead of guided dives, there is an alternative option for a non-certified person to enroll to a 4-day full course for obtaining the PADI O.W.D scuba diving certification. The course includes 5 introductory dives in confined waters and 4 open water dives with a PADI instructor, the e-Learning guide* for the knowledge development (see how eLearning works here), medical DAN (Divers Alert Network) insurance for the duration of the course or for 90 days.
* The e-Learning digital manual is sent via email to the participant and its completion is a prerequisite for starting the practical in-water diving sessions. Through the e-Learning guide the student will complete at his own pace the theoretical part prior to his visit to the island.
– To get further information about the above offer with accommodation please fill in the “Request Booking Information form” or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– No additional discount applies to this offer.